Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Embossing Winners

Wow guys!  I finished making my rounds Sunday evening and was just amazed.  Wonderful inspiration, from intricate details to simple, yet modern styles.  YOU guys ROCK!  (I'm definitely going to CASE several styles/techniques).

HOWEVER......you guys make it sooooooo hard to  pick winners.  So I let Random.org do the picking for me.   Without further ado:

The Top Sister award goes to:


Top 3 Sister awards goes to:




Congratulations Ladies!  
Don't forget to grab your award button from the sidebar! 

Thanks to everyone who played along with us, we truly appreciate it because we know how challenging it can be to get some creative time in this busy holiday season.  (Well, for some of us, like me, it's a challenge all year long, lol). 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for our new challenge! 

No comments: